Welcome to my blog! My name is Jennifer Cook and I'm the Senior Marketing Assistant at FIVE STAR Speakers & Trainers. I constantly get feedback in the world of keynote speakers, receive new information, hear & meet speakers - and I wanted to share my insight with you! If you are looking to hire a speaker, trainer, entertainer, etc - please visit our website at www.fivestarspeakers.com. The information shared on this blog is purely my opinion - just Jen's, and that's all! Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Scott Schwefel

Let me start by saying in my 22 year career (OMG 22 years! Really??) I have taken pretty much every personality test there is out there.  Especially after working for the American Management Association for 12 years.  Reading the results of most of these assessments, I saw myself in part of what came back as a result, but they always felt stale, form letterish and a bit generic. Since high school I've been compared to various animals, so many four letter combinations that I could start my own language, former world leaders, an inverted check mark, so on and so on.

Today I took the Insight Profile.  "Insight" full it definitely was!

Today, Scott Schwefel did a lunch & learn presentation for our team.  His assessment was so dead on that I went back to my desk later just to look for the web cam only to realize I took the test originally in our old office space.  (I'm still not convinced that there hasn't been some type of monitoring program set up as a in my computer!  jk :)

Scott's presentation and explanation was entertaining as well informative. For his fee, you get a HUGE value and your team (or attendees) will walk away with information that will surprise.  Right now his page on our site doesn't represent what he can do as well as it could .... but I'm working with him to make it better.  Give us a call and we will get it together.

BTW, here's my color scheme!

Green – Show Me You Care
Blue – Give Me Details
Red – Be Brief, Be Bright, Be Gone
Yellow – Involve Me

Lunch Note: If you ever get the chance to eat at Wil Jenny's you won't be disappointed.  Be sure to try the Jenny's Salad!  For what could be a plain ordinary salad . . . it stands out from the crowd!

No comments:

Post a Comment